Presented by Kathleen Baldwin
When: Mon, Feb 22, 2021 1:00pm - 2:30pm | US/Eastern, Livestream AND Recorded
Cost: $69 for training (1.5 AASECT CEUs available; NOTE: This is part of a 3-part series that can be purchased for $199)
Participants will be able to:
- Identify opportunities for allyship with communities; and
- Describe strategies for collaborative advocacy.
This three-part webinar course will address the following questions (Parts 1-3 can be purchased a la carte as well):
- 12/4: How is advocacy for sexual rights and sexuality education central to social justice?
- 12/11: How can non-violent demonstration be used to advocate for sexual rights and sexuality education?
- 12/18: What are collaborative community-based approaches to advocacy?
This program meets the requirements of the American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors, and Therapists (AASECT) and is approved for 4.5 CE credits and is considered synchronous learning if in attendance to the live webinar. Participants will be expected to complete a post webinar assignment as part of the completion of the 4.5 AASECT CE's. These CE credits may be applied toward AASECT certification and renewal of certification through the Sexuality Training Institute. Completion of this program does not ensure or guarantee AASECT Certification. For further information please contact email@example.com.
FOR AASECT CERTIFICATION CANDIDATES: Sex Education Training Area: E. Theory and methods of different approaches to sexuality education delivery (e.g., small group work, one-on-one education, large group lectures or interaction, online delivery or use of other electronic means)